Feel like you’ve “lost a step”? Come to our FREE informative Biote seminar!
Feel like you’ve “lost a step”? Come to our FREE Biote seminar! If you’ve been feeling like you’ve “lost a step” it could be because of your hormones. Every muscle, gland and organ in our bodies serves a purpose and these body parts take their directions from the endocrine system. This system uses “hormones” to tell different parts of the body what to do, when to do it, and for how long. Hormones are vital to the health and well-being of both men and women!
Hormones travel through the bloodstream to tissues and organs throughout the body, affecting our growth and development when we are children, metabolism, sexual development and function and mood. Due to aging, poor health habits and disease, our hormones can become unbalanced.
Common symptoms of Hormone Imbalance:
- Reduced mental focus & memory
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Difficulty falling/staying asleep
- Feeling irritable, anxious or depressed
- Decreased strength
- Difficulty losing weight
- Reduced sexual desire and performance
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please come to our FREE Biote Seminar on Thursday, September 26th at 6:15 pm.
We’ll be explaining:
- How our hormones become unbalanced
- The dangerous health conditions that can occur when if our hormonal system isn’t functioning properly
- And… most importantly, what to do about it!
Feel like you’ve “lost a step”? Come to our FREE Biote seminar!
Everyone that attends will receive:
- A FREE copy of Dr. Donovitz’s best selling book Age Healthier Live Happier AND…
- A bottle of Biote Omega 3 Fish Oil, shown to help: Lower blood pressure, Reduce triglycerides, Slow the development of plaque in the arteries, Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm, Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke, and Lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease!